The Story Of My Big Crazy Family

My Family

I love my family I really do, but sometimes….things can get pretty hectic. My family consist of about more than 10 people, most of them are boys too. I used to for the longest be the youngest girl in the family, until my cousin Julia and Addison were born. Family is one of the most important things in my life, but not when you have 5+ guy cousins whom most of them are under 6 years old. My guy cousins consist of: Khegan, Riley, Micah Jayden, Logan,Grayson, Brody. Khegan and Riley are both around my age, being 15 and 14, and they are literally the only cousins that are even close to my age. My girl cousins are Brittany, Jordan, Julia, and Addison. Addison was born late last year and she is probably the cutest little baby you will ever see. The rest of my family is uncles, aunts, grandmas, and grandpas, and I love them more than anything.

The Story Of The Craziest Bunch

Living in a large family is great and all, but it has it´s moments of crazy. When my whole family is together you better bet that it will be a party. My cousins are everywhere, you can not control them at all. The 3 Stooges (What we call Jayden, Logan, and Grayson) are the wildest of the bunch. I don´t even think they know what the word calm even means. Micah is the quietest of the crew, he´s around Grayson´s age, but he is so frail and small. When the 4 of those boys are together they will be all over the place. It can get annoying especially if it´s a party to just chill and have a nice time with family, but then you have to babysit them and make sure they don´t break anything. Other than my cousins, my aunt Vicky…. she´s another story, a good story though. She´s one of the craziest people I know and she´s super funny. I love going over to her house because she´s really easy to talk to and I´m able to tell her things that I´m not able to tell my parents. My aunt is just so refreshing to be around, she really knows how to lift up my spirits. My whole family is almost exactly like my aunt, which makes it even better. They are very supportive to me and encourage me so much in my life. My grandma Linda is probably the most supportive person in my life, she has always been there for me whenever I needed someone. I would do anything for her, no matter what it is. In the end,  my family is a huge part of my life and I´m so glad that I was able to be born into an amazing family like this.